Led by Northern VA dentist Dr. Nadder Hassan, our dental care team is committed to providing high-quality dental care for families in many local communities including Centreville, Gainesville, and Warrenton. Our dentistry focuses on disease prevention through patient education, proactive dental hygiene, and preventative care. At Manassas Smiles, we provide comprehensive general dentistry in a welcoming, family-friendly environment where we give personalized attention to patients of all ages.
Dr. Hassan and our team focus on disease prevention, same day emergency dental care and helping patients make informed decisions about their oral health.
General Dentistry Services
We tailor our dental services to the needs and goals of each patient. We offer a full range of general dental services to help patients maintain their natural, healthy smile. We work with children and adult patients through all stages of oral development.
- Comprehensive Exam- Biannual dental health exams are an essential part of maintaining the health of your teeth and gums. Children should begin seeing the dentist as soon as their first tooth emerges and should visit the dentist at least twice a year for the rest of their life. Our comprehensive dental health exams allow for early diagnosis, intervention and conservative treatment options.
- Dental Cleanings- Professional teeth cleanings can go where daily brushing and flossing can not. Six-month dental cleanings help to prevent a range of dental concerns such as gum disease, tooth decay, and tooth loss.
- Dental Fillings- Dental fillings can treat minor to moderate tooth decay and help to stabilize the affected tooth, sealing out future decay.
- Filling Repair: Old or broken fillings can be repaired or replaced with white fillings for a smile makeover and improved oral health.
- Inlay & Onlay- An inlay or onlay is also known as a partial crown and is commonly used to repair advanced tooth decay. Inlays and onlays are an effective treatment for sealing out decay that affects a large surface area of the tooth or that is in the crevices of the crown of the tooth.
- Pediatric Dentistry- We offer pediatric dental services tailored to the developing needs of children. We track the progression of tooth development allowing for early intervention of any dental concerns. We provide unique dental services for children including dental sealants, sports mouthguards, and patient education.
- Mouthguards- Mouthguards can reduce the risk of sports-related dental injuries. We offer custom designed mouthguards that fit and function better than other over the counter options.
- Periodontal Therapy- Gum disease is a progressive disease that can cause tooth loss and other systemic health concerns. Catching gum disease early allows for conservative treatment. Dr. Hassan offers periodontal therapy treatment options to help keep oral bacteria in check.
- Wisdom Teeth Evaluation and Extraction: Dr. Hassan monitors the development of wisdom teeth in young patients and offers tooth extractions when deemed necessary.