Restorative dentistry focuses on the health and function of the teeth, gums, and jaw. Manassas Smiles takes a comprehensive approach to addressing restorative dental issues. Dr. Nadder Hassan considers all aspects of the chewing system in order to build a comprehensive treatment plan that supports a stable and lasting smile.
Dr. Hassan and our entire dental care team are committed to providing high-quality restorative dentistry in our state of the art Centreville, VA dentist office. We spend time with our patients and listen to their unique dental concerns and cosmetic goals. Through patients education and modern restorative services, we help patients restore their oral health.
Whether you have a single restorative dental concern, or if you have been absent from the dentist for many years and require multiple procedures, Dr. Hassan is able to restore the function and appearance of your smile. A healthy, functional bite can help you enjoy a more varied diet, boost your self-confidence and allow you to enjoy an overall healthier lifestyle.
Advanced Restorative Services for Complex Issues
- TMJ Therapy– TMJ is a chronic pain condition that can be caused by a number of functional issues. Patients with TMJ experience sometimes debilitating discomfort in their face and jaw. Dr. Hassan offers personalized solutions for realigning the bite and jaw.
- Periodontal Therapy– A progressive bacterial infection, gum disease can lead to a receding gum line, tooth loss, bone loss, and systemic disease.
- Dental Bridge– A traditional bridge is a removable restoration used to replace missing teeth. A dental bridge can be secured using dental implants for a more stable bite.
- Dentures– Dentures are the traditional options for replacing a full arch or set of missing teeth. Dentures look and function like natural teeth and can be improved with the addition of dental implants.
- Dental Implants– Dental implants are prosthetic teeth used to replace missing teeth. Implants can be used to replace a single missing tooth or a full arch of missing teeth. Dental implants provide natural function and form of the entire bite.
Whether you are missing a single tooth, or suffer from chronic jaw pain, Dr. Hassan offers full-service restorative dentistry tailored to your unique needs. Our Centreville, VA area dentist office utilizes state of the art technology for advanced restorative treatments. Find out how you can restore the function, form and health to your natural smile, contact Centreville, VA dentist Dr. Hassan at (703) 335-1020 or request an appointment online.