Manassas Smiles offers restorative dental services to support and improve the function and health of the teeth, gums, and jaw. Our restorative services range from TMJ therapy to full-service dental implants for the replacement of missing teeth.
Dr. Nadder Hassan and our entire dental care are committed to providing patients with personal restorative dental care in a family-friendly, no-pressure environment. Our goal is to help restore the health and function to our patients smiles so that they may enjoy a lifetime of oral health.
Restorative Dental Services
- TMJ Therapy– TMJ is a painful condition that occurs when the jaw joint is damaged or malfunctioning. TMJ is sometimes a result of a misaligned bite or habitual teeth grinding and can cause damage to the teeth and gums. TMJ therapy can help to alleviate chronic pain, headaches, and bruxism.
- Periodontal Therapy– Periodontal therapy treats the cause and symptoms of gum disease. A bacterial infections, gum disease can cause serious oral and systemic health complications.
- Dental Bridge– A dental bridge is commonly used to replace consecutive missing teeth. A dental bridge can be made as a removable device or secured using dental implants.
- Dentures– A denture can replace a full arch or full set of missing teeth. Dentures are custom designed to look like natural teeth and fit securely and comfortably in the patient’s mouth. Dentures can be removable or secured using dental implants.
- Dental Implants– Dental implants are the most natural and secure way to replace missing teeth. Small titanium posts are surgically implanted into the jaw and used to anchor a dental restoration.
To learn more about the restorative dental services we offer in our Northern VA dentist office, give us a call at (703) 659-0682 or schedule an appointment online today.