A confident, beautiful, radiant smile can improve your quality of life.
Whether you are looking to whiten and brighten your teeth with a tooth whitening procedure, or you are thinking about a total smile makeover, our Manassas, VA cosmetic dental team can help you achieve the beautiful smile of your dreams. We provide full service cosmetic dental services. Through a personalized treatment plan tailored to your unique needs and cosmetic goals, your smile will radiate with confidence. Dr. Hassan takes a comprehensive approach to cosmetic dentistry and ensures patients achieve beautiful smiles built on a stable and healthy oral foundation for lasting and natural results.
Cosmetic Dental Concerns
Cosmetic dental blemishes can be embarrassing but did you know they can also impact the function and health of your smile? For many patients, cosmetic dental concerns can develop into oral health issues if left untreated. Addressing cosmetic concerns can help protect your smile from future damage.
- Discolored Teeth
- Crooked Teeth, Gap Teeth
- Mishappen Teeth
- Chipped, Cracked, Broken Teeth
- Missing Teeth
Cosmetic Dental Services
If you hide your smile behind your hand or refuse to smile with your mouth open, cosmetic dentistry can help improve the aesthetics of your smile. Dr. Hassan is a highly trained cosmetic dentist that offers a range of cosmetic dental procedures to improve the aesthetics of your smile. Every patient receives a comprehensive cosmetic consultation and one-on-one time with Dr. Hassan to discuss their concerns and goals. Together, you will build a treatment plan tailored to your smile for beautiful, lasting, natural looking results.
- Teeth Whitening: Discolored teeth are unattractive. Dr. Hassan offers teeth whitening treatments for quick, beautiful results. In just one visit to our dentist office, you can have a brighter, whiter smile.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is a semi-permanent option for patients looking to address crooked, mishappen or damaged teeth. Tooth bonding is molded and color matched to blend with your natural smile.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are a permanent cosmetic dental restoration that will hide any cosmetic imperfections. Dental veneers can give you the “Hollywood smile” you have always wanted.
- Invisalign®: Crooked or gapped teeth can be distracting and look unprofessional or childish. Invisalign clear aligners is a discreet way to gradually realign crooked teeth.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are a natural way to replace missing teeth. Dental implants are prosthetic teeth that look and function like real teeth and can last for many years.